Differentiate. Accelerate. Achieve.
We believe literacy is the key to unlocking student success.
We help to accelerate literacy gains and dramatically increasing students’ university
and career readiness through Differentiated Instruction®.
Achieve3000 is the leader in Differentiated Instruction®.
Based on decades of scientific research, Achieve3000’s patented and proven differentiated solutions for nursery through adult education reach all students at their individual reading levels to accelerate learning, improve high-stakes test performance, and drive university & career success.
A Seamless Continuum from Nursery to Adult Education
English Language Arts/Literacy • Science & Social Studies • Mathematics
Smarty Ants is designed to build reading skills and accelerate learning in an engaging, interactive online learning environment. Students learn through fun, animated, game-like activities. They even have their own personal ant “coach” to guide and instruct them while providing kind and motivating feedback along the way.
- Serving PreK-GRADE 2
- Accelerates students’ mastery of foundational reading skills through personalized, game-based instruction.
- This online, multisensory approach to foundational literacy instruction helps prepare every student to learn to read.
Achieve3000 Literacy‘s methodology for embedded assessment and “just-right, just-on-time” content-matching enables students to move their Lexile measures up steadily, level by level. Students who use Achieve3000 Literacy with recommended quantity and quality of practice can accelerate their literacy growth up to 3.5X what’s expected over the course of a single school year.
- Serving GRADES 2-ADULT
- Accelerates the literacy growth of every student through differentiated content and instruction.
- This differentiated literacy platform delivers high interest leveled content inside an instructional routine that’s proven to steadily increase students’ ability to read, comprehend, apply, and communicate information derived from complex text.
Students take LevelSet in English or Spanish to benchmark their individual English or Spanish Lexile measures. LevelSet can be administered as a standalone academic screener but is mainly used during the school year as part of Achieve3000 Literacy.
- Serving GRADES 2-ADULT
- Reliably benchmarks students’ individual Lexile® reading measures three times annually.
- This online academic screener assesses each learner’s English or Spanish Lexile measure of reading comprehension for placement into appropriate instruction and for tracking growth.
Actively Learn is a digital curricular platform that empowers teachers to strengthen how deeply students comprehend texts, offering instructional tools and a framework designed to activate, support, and reveal student thinking. A vast catalog of fiction and nonfiction texts—from classic literature to new trade fiction to textbooks—is enhanced to provide instructionally-rich interactive reading activities that push students to establish meaning, analyze texts, and apply their knowledge.
- Serving GRADES 6-12
- Powers deeply engaged student learning in ELA, social studies, and science classes.
- This digital curricular platform engages students in deeper thinking and learning, provides rigorous and customizable curriculum, and supports teachers in growing their instructional practice.
How do you know that your students’ independent practice time is spent focusing on the areas where they need to improve most? How do you adjust emphasis and pace for individual students while keeping your whole class on track? Using Achieve3000 Math’s benchmark assessments, educators can determine what concepts each and every student is ready to learn.
- Serving GRADES K-12
- Accelerates students’ mastery of mathematics standards through personalized practice.
- This math practice program provides standards-aligned interactive problems to take students step-by-step through math processes to break down complexities, close knowledge gaps, and build confidence.
Achieve3000 solutions enable literacy instruction that empowers educators to bring their students equity, acceleration, flexibility, results, and depth.
Our methodology for embedded assessment and “just-right, just-on-time” content-matching enables students to move their Lexile measures up steadily, level by level. Students of all profiles who use Achieve3000 with recommended frequency and quality can attain up to 3X their expected Lexile gains.
We support practices to deepen literacy instruction, both by providing frameworks for teacher-facilitated learning and by pushing students to synthesize and extend their learning through critical thinking and reflection.
Our precisely differentiated content and scaffolds give ALL students access to the same standards-aligned information and ideas so EVERY reader, struggling or advanced, can progress toward college and career success.
Since every school and district has different needs, goals, and challenges, our solutions and services are designed flexibly, with wide-ranging options for curriculum integration and site customization.
A large body of research, including gold-standard independent research that received a rating of “strong” from Evidence for ESSA, proves that using our flagship solutions can positively affect student outcomes.
See what your peers have to say
Educators from all over the world have found great success in helping
students excel in reading and learning in all subject areas.
“Students engage in collaborative conversations because they all read about the same topics. This can lead to an increase in transferable skills across all texts and content areas. This is exactly what we want—for our students to understand the power of literacy as currency.”
Dr. Shelmon Brown, K-12 Literacy and Language Arts Facilitator, Colorado Springs School District 11, CO
“Some students who have Lexiles of 1100 and some with 800 are in the same class. It’s hard for a teacher to differentiate that many different types of articles for every student in the class. With Achieve3000, the kids with higher Lexile measures are challenged more with critical thinking, while those with lower Lexiles are challenged at their own level.”
“I used to be afraid to read because people would think I was a slow reader and now I’m not afraid to read anymore.”